Are you buying bottled water because you don’t like the taste, look, color, or smell of what comes from your faucet? But in the same token. You will bathe, brush your teeth. Also, cook with that same water to feed your family a nutritious meal?
Think about what we and our neighbors re-enter into our sewage and water systems from our own homes. Solid human waste, improperly discarding old prescription medication, old food down kitchen sinks, dirty bathing water. The list goes on! This ‘waste’ heads into a central depository called a reclamation center. This collection center will reintroduce that water back into your potable water drinking system with minerals added along with high amounts of chlorine and fluoride.
How does a Whole House Water Filtration Systems Work?
- The filter is installed between the main water line, next to your water meter of the interior pipes.
- Water enters the filter where it passes through the granulated activated carbon (GAC), and impurities are removed.
- Water then passes out of the canister filter and into your home, providing clean great tasting water from every tap.
What are the Benefits of Whole House Water Filtration Systems?
- Effective, efficient and Eco friendly.
- Cleaner, better tasting drinkable water from every tap, faucet or shower.
- More cost-effective and convenient than bottled water.
- Increases the life of your plumbing, fixtures, and water-using appliances.
- Reduces chlorine, contaminates, chloramine taste, odor, and smell.
- detectability is less than .2 microns.
Yes, no more bottle water or plastic waste!!
Does Whole House Water Filtration Systems Have Value?
No maintenance, to filter to buy or maintain. Guaranteed fresh water for 10 years. All for less than the cost of a cup of coffee per day.
For Whole House Water Filtration Systems in your area, call Aquaduct Plumbing Services at 630-504-9594. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram @aquaductplumbingservices for tips, coupons and deals, excitement, and so much more!